We value both our client’s and our staff’s safety during this time and appreciate your understanding while we are experiencing a world-wide pandemic.
With safety in mind, we are increasing our efforts to help combat the spread of COVID-19. Please take note of our ongoing precautions and please do not take it personal as we are trying to maintain social distancing measures:
- We are limiting face to face meetings and kindly ask that you refrain from coming into the office unless absolutely necessary
- We ask that when arriving at the office, knock and we will meet you at the door. We ask that you not come in to visit. We are trying to maintain a sterile work environment to continue operating as essential workers
- The staff will use gloves when handling any documents brought in.
- Lysol will be sprayed over all documents and packages received into the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be used before, during and after any visits or interactions
- Staff will maintain a 6 foot distance from any visitors
- If you are feeling ill in any way (allergies, cold, flu, etc) we will ask you to stay home
- You may upload our documents to our secure portal or place them in our locked drop box to the right of the office door. We will confirm receipt with you
- Tax Return presentations will take place via phone and all documents will be mailed back to you.
- Payroll processing will continue. We will make contact with you directly regarding delivery.
Thank you for your understanding as we work together to combat the spread of this virus. Please see below for some helpful information.
Loans to help out during the pandemic
The Small Business Administration has opened their applications for businesses or individuals who are facing financial hardship through COVID-19 closures and limitations. We invite you to review their website and determine if one of the loan programs are right for you.
LiftFund, is providing 0% interest loans to qualifying local small, minority, and women-owned businesses. Loans range from $500 to $100,000 and can be used to help start-up or existing business.
- ADP has put out a great pamphlet to help businesses during this difficult time.
- The CDC has excellent information regarding how to prepare and protect yourself as well as what to do if you think you are sick. Visit www.coronavirus.gov
- I am self-employed. What happens with me? Click here
- I am in Texas and lost my job because of the virus. Do I qualify for unemployment benefits? Click here
"We are committed to the safety and security of our clients, employees and our community."